Saturday, October 27, 2007

HALLOWEEN AT MUDDY MURPHY






MAXIM-CUM HALLOWEEN PARTY @ MUDDY MURPHY'S
27 October 2007

"Halloween," actually has its origins in the Catholic Church. It comes from a contracted corruption of All Hallows Eve. November 1, "All Hollows Day" (or "All Saints Day"), is a Catholic day of observance in honor of saints. The actual date for this celebration falls on Wednesday, October 31st 2007



International Week falls on 26 October 2007



UNGRACIOUS !!

Yesterday I blog on Singapore aimed to be Switzerland of the East .. but this morning I encounter a female "asshole driver" scared of getting wet and trying to open her bolly while inside the car. She kept me waiting for quite a while before I could alight . Then while opening her car door she pushed her car door so bloody hard that cause a dent on my car door . Not a word of "SORRY" she just walk away into Bukit Timah market . How ungracious !!!! In anger, I wrote a note and pasted on her windscreen reminded her to be polite ! Is this first world behavior ???

No comments: