Wednesday, April 04, 2007

UPDATE IN SINGAPORE

In Singapore, April 4, 2007

INTERNAL AFFAIRS {Bay Pang Sai leh }

Up from bed at 4 am the post-meal rumble in my tummy probably last night’s dinner bidding good bye! The urge to purge the bloody shit was great but nothing came out. Guess have to consume more fibers and water to-day to keep things running smoothly.Have been taking this ...BEKUNIS...

Bekunis Senna Tablets - 45 tablets

Delivers gentle effective overnight relief from constipation.

Each tablet contains standardized 20mg total sennosides calculated as Sennoside B.

Take one to two tablets before retiring.


EXPOSURE TO DIRT

DARIUS NEEDS DIRT !

I read to-day’s Straits Times and have a good laff over an article that says “exposure to dirt may be the way to lift the mood as well as immune system'', British Scientist says. I hope my dotter read this dammed article as she refused me to carry her son just because my hands were dirty. Some health freak I guess. Dirt is good after all as it could help fight depression. Shall I try my luck again ?? LOL

Handphones breaking down

I didn’t let on that I was having a bad day yesterday all the stoopig hand phones started to give problems. My Nokia N80 was in the workshop and then my Treo 680 battery went flat..... Got a replacement battery @ CK Tang courtesy of Palm. The counter guy told me Treo 650 is more reliable and never buy the model that works on Microsoft OS. I downloaded the Camera patch last night and still experiencing the same freaking problem.

I stumble across the above advertisement that indicates the trade in value for my Nokia N80 peg at $400. Is this price realistic?? Doubt very much!!

NOKIA SCREWED UP SERVICE

On 4 April 2007 I went to Nokia Service centre to collect my Nokia N80 . It was stated on the service chit NO Q for SERVICE should the N80 suffer the same problem. I was made to Q for more than ½ and hour yet unable to get my phone back. Nokia should learn from Palm on a one to one exchange .This will cut down spare parts inventory and manpower cost on employing a bunch of idiots.

I feeled frustrated about not getting the service and the product that I expects.

To add fuel to the fire the counter guy reacted with animosity.

A customer will get angry in these situations:-

· When he cannot get the service or support needed.

· The fucking technician does not have the product knowledge, bullshitting all the way.

· When the process to voice his grievance is complicated.

In my opinion when dealing with an angry customer, the first thing you need to do is

· Accept the fact that he is angry about a hitch in the company’s service and not you.

· Listen with an open mind to the customer’s grievances.

· Acknowledge that you understand how his feels and emphasize this by summarizing his Complaint. These will re-in force his belief that you are listening.

· A customer likes to see that you are on his side .After all, this is what service is all about.

· You may not be able to solve the problem on the spot but at least you can calm him down.

Once the customer cool off he will be in a more rational frame of mind and will be able to consider the solutions presented to him.
· Maintain sense of “humility”

· Resolve the matter amicably.

· Remember, becoming angry is customer choice and not anyone else.

· Maintain inner balance effectively, you will find that you have a calming effect on people around you.

May peace prevails and when there is peace, everyone is a Winner .END

Singapore Emperor


Read this morning Straits Times that our Singapore “Emperor” Mr. Lee Kwan Yew turns 84 this year! He says that "SECRET TO LONG LIFE is.... choose your mother carefully. What they give you, don’t mistreat it."

My mother is dead but am pretty upset to be tagged a over aged misfit! I may be in my 50’s going to 60's but I still have my teeth and I don’t have tattoo. I’m just an old computer’s nanna who is having a midlife crisis or whatever fuck you may call this crisis.

To My Dear Lee Kuan Yew ,please help me choose a good Singaporean mother in view of the fact that my mother is dead ! I hope for a rich mother so that I can lead an extravagant life. HAHA


DEATH~The Here and Now

The sooner we realize what truly matters in our lives, the sooner we can get on with living. Every fucking day, death is a stark reality for many people in Singapore. Some they love is dying or has just died. Or an anniversary occurs and the pain of loss rises up over again. But despite the fact that death and dying is INEVITABLE and all around us, we cannot still be remarkably obtuse about what is important in our lives and what is not. Curiously enough I often heard this “I’LL DIE IF……… HE DOESN’T MARRY ME/I DON’T GET RICH / MY CHILDREN FAIL TO DO WELL. blah blah….. .Aiyah in short ….. “ Illuminations come too late”

Shall end this stopig blog here by saying “ it’s probably the Asian face saving culture or the kiasu~ism amongst Singaporean”

No comments: