OBITUARIES
Am truly sorry for your loss and for the rest of ABIDIN BIN MOHAMED's family. I can't tell you how bad I feel to have to add another name to the deceased list. I know that we all must die once, but still it is hard to let go of those we love and spend so much of our lives with.
Delfina & Ann Rowena.. Thank you for passing along the information of his death. Unfortunately I was unable to attend as I was in Melbourne at the time of death. While I was in Singapore before leaving for Melbourne I wanted to visit and wish him “farewell” before this vile and mean cancer took his life.
There always this “unpredictable” death news.. Mr.Pang ,his father in law and James Pang ,his brother in law passed away while am out of Singapore and now ABIDIN’s death .
I am so sad for you and your family. ABIDIN BIN MOHAMED will always remain in my thoughts.





No comments:
Post a Comment