Mother's Day, an annual tradition that falls this coming Sunday Second Sunday in (May 11,2008)
I lost my Mom 34 years ago(1974)and Dad 20 years ago(1988) Remembering that is hard for me. My mum is thus "zero" maintenance .I have a hard time articulating the gratitude and love I felt for her.Words can’t adequately describe how great most mothers are !Right ??
Honor thy mother
Show how much you appreciate Mom on Mother's Day
Trip to Tokyo is in the pipeline !
an x-ray showing tooth implant!!!

Dental appointment Friday 9 May 2008

Japan is the home of hi-tech, but unfortunately most if it is incompatible with international standards the only phones that will work in Japan or Korea are those that specifically say UMTS 2100 or WCDMA 2100. Tested Nokia N80 in Japan last year and is OK . Make sure phone has 3G capability and "roaming" service activated.
an x-ray showing tooth implant!!!

Dental appointment Friday 9 May 2008

Q&M dental Surgery has a total of 34 clinics island-wide, It one of the largest dental groups in Singapore.






No comments:
Post a Comment