Kumar The Queen .. "Bapok" " Ah Kua "
He's a man wearing women's clothes? He still performs regularly on Fridays and Saturdays at 3 Monkeys Café at Orchard Towers. Why pay $80 to see him when you can have a drink at 3 Monkeys Café for less than $80 and perhaps rub his ass !
I decided not to see “KUMAR” so with that kind of money I get myself … a Usqueez.
OSIM USQUEEZ OS-8002
Am personally impressed with Osim's usqueez so decided to get one from Mindy Lee who is promoting at CK Tang on Friday 5 Oct 2007 . Promotional Price $475 inclusive of delivery plus $40 Tang’s shopping voucher. After all Osim is a Singapore product so why not support the local industry. Some of their products are designed by PSB's team of leading product designers. I think their designs are impressive, useful, pretty and classy.
I shall placed the OSIM under my computer table for a good leg massage while working on my computer and hopefully will improve blood circulation .
Singapore has one weapon that no one else has!
Podcast: the mrbrown show 4 October 2007: best weapon Download MP3 (MP3, file size: 1.3mb, Time: 00:02:42)
Do you think that the turtles are the only creatures that can mutate?
Podcast: the mrbrown show 5 October 2007: killer prawns Download MP3 (MP3, file size: 1.2mb, Time: 00:02:27)








No comments:
Post a Comment