Saturday, September 29, 2007

Another Tao family member passed away


I am deeply saddened by another death. I send my heartfelt condolences to the Tao family.


This morning, I received sms from Delfina Tao informing me of Obituaries appearing in The Straits Times Saturday ,September 29 2007 on Page S24 . that the obituaries might be one of my relative . Yes , they are our relatives . Tao Hai Sin is indeed my cousin .

Qunine Tao operates the Quinine Tao YoGa Centre or the Singapore Kalyanamitta Centre at 54 Thomson Heights 574866 Tel. 64512500 Fax. 64849395


Spoken to Tao Nan Wah's sister this morning and she told me that I must try to attend the wake of this Tao's family as there are not many Taos left . Tao Nam Wah's dad just passed away on less than 2 weeks ago of which there was a blog written on Thursday, September 20, 2007. Anyway a wreath is on the way to them .


"The life given us by nature is short, but the memory of a life well spent is eternal."


No comments: