You should. You really should.
Podcast: the mrbrown show 28 June 2007: love thy father and thy mother (MP3, file size: 1.1mb, Time: 00:02:08)

We’ve got great living arrangements for our foreign talent!
Podcast: the mrbrown show 27 June 2007: foreign housing (MP3, file size: 2mb, Time: 00:04:04)
Some of us have fallen through the cracks and need help in this property boom.
Podcast: the mrbrown show 25 June 2007: new kids on the block (MP3, file size: 1.6mb, Time: 00:03:21)

The coast guard is on the prowl for some missing metal!
Podcast: the mrbrown show 26 June 2007: miss saigon 
You got to pay if you want the X-factor.
Podcast: the mrbrown show 22 June 2007: x-factor (MP3, file size: 1.9mb, Time: 00:03:54)

July is NGUM! You cannot run from it!
Podcast: the mrbrown show 21 June 2007: ngum (MP3, file size: 1.9mb, Time: 00:03:50)
We may have to take our coffee black soon, unless we take drastic measures.
Podcast: the mrbrown show 18 June 2007: got milk? (MP3, file size: 1.8mb)
I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike. I want to ride my bicycle, ride and hope I do not diiiiie!
Podcast: the mrbrown show 19 June 2007: i want to ride my bicycle (MP3, file size: 1.7mb, Time: 00:03:32)
Podcast: the mrbrown show 20 June 2007: the s files (MP3, file size: 2.5mb, Time: 00:05:09)







No comments:
Post a Comment