FOUND this morning on 9 May 2007 at 8.45 am scattered all over Blk 81 Toh Yi Drive Car Park facing the coffee shop . Anyone who knows Melissa Lee Su Ching kindly inform her . For security reason I will offload the above by Friday . I did a Google search found her name listed in Association of Singapore Actors and have emailed them hopefully she will answer to this Lost and found blog here . Am testing the effectiveness of posting lost and found items .I was intrigued by some rather successful businessman .Tactfully , the majority of them did not seem to be particularly sophisticated business people, they did not seems to have any kind of high level business training or acquired qualification . I keep asking myself how these people had become so successful ?? One such successful businessman in my neighbourhood is Dr Ng Boon Hoo from a small humble family business to a public listed company . Well , Just be positive , I guess .


Honey Corn
I stumble upon this website "Sprinkle Brigade" that specialize in dog poo ! Unimaginable that dog shit can become a marketable product . Just be creative and daring you will succeed in this shitty world .
I read THE FINDER May 2007 Page 25 that Dr. Saifuddin perform vaginal rejuvenation , help repair a weak pelvic floor . He can even redesign your vagina (DLV ~ DESIGNER LASER VAGINOPLASTY) ,"recreate" hymen (LASER HYMENOPLASTY) . Lady ... why let your self-esteem to suffer , go see Dr. Saifuddin for a Prada or Gucci sulptured "chee bye" restore your lost hymen and bluff your man that you a virgin . All this are happening right here in the little red dot called SINGAPORE ! Yo Sis . Amen
I read THE FINDER May 2007 Page 25 that Dr. Saifuddin perform vaginal rejuvenation , help repair a weak pelvic floor . He can even redesign your vagina (DLV ~ DESIGNER LASER VAGINOPLASTY) ,"recreate" hymen (LASER HYMENOPLASTY) . Lady ... why let your self-esteem to suffer , go see Dr. Saifuddin for a Prada or Gucci sulptured "chee bye" restore your lost hymen and bluff your man that you a virgin . All this are happening right here in the little red dot called SINGAPORE ! Yo Sis . Amen 





No comments:
Post a Comment