Thursday, April 19, 2007

Do you keep an eye on your neighbours?


screening for nosy neighbors! help me keep my sanity!!
Nosy neighbours can be a pain, but like someone said,
noisy neighbours are as well.


This is my neighbour's car quite similiar
to the BELOW CAR -Guess Wat ?


On 19 April 2007 at 5pm , while I was in the car I took this picture using my Nokia N80 as a test as how nosy my neighbour was . The neighbourhood was rather quiet but I was wrong ! My opposite neighbour have been watching us like a hawk everyday ! Even before I could reached Eng Kong Road I received an SMS from him .Here it goes :-

ROLAND -- Tao interestingly just saw you took picture using cell phone ? Anything I can help ?
Cos on Stomp saw a red Peug smashed so took 2 see if same
ROLAND -- Mine is green and is the number the same ?
Not very sure will email you the car later !
Any prob me taking picture of your car on public road ?
ROLAND -- I can send you better picture haha not a problem .
I am blogging on exotic car !
ROLAND -- Good n yours more exotic n have funs with blogging
Do you have any other interesting article .
When done email you the URL .Tks
This is what I took awhile ago ! U offended !
ROLAND -- Nice Pic.No offence at all.Just curious .

What is your judgement on such SMS ??
ANSWER : NOSY NEIGHBOUR !



hit-and-run driver

There were holes and massive dents in the car body, a punctured tyre and smashed windows and she believes that the accident might have caused a considerable amount of noise.

While waiting for the police to arrive at the scene, her colleague asked around at the coffeeshop and the company opposite the accident site, but no one there had witnessed the accident.

The 30-year-old Asia Pacific Breweries executive told STOMP that she would have to pay at least S$30, 000 to repair the damages.



World Bank President Paul Wolfowitz

TO LISTEN

Wolfowitz's Girlfriend Excuse The 'Riza affair' isn't the only reason behind the World Bank president's downfall !The "Riza affair" might not have grown into such a big scandal for Paul Wolfowitz if it hadn't happened at such an inopportune time. Wolfowitz, an ex-Pentagon employee, was allegedly involved in transferring his companion, Shara Riza, to a high paying job at the State Department after he took over as president of the World Bank. The case popped up right as Wolfowitz was carrying out a political campaign against corruption both inside the institution and among its beneficiaries, the countries that receive help from the bank in the form of development projects. In many cases, a good part of that money is pocketed by local officers and contractors.


Virginia Tech Massacre 16/04/07
Guns don't kill people. people kill people

No comments: