Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.
“The happiest people are those who think the most interesting thoughts. Those who decide to use leisure as a means of mental development, who love good music, good books, good pictures, good company, good conversation, are the happiest people in the world. And they are not only happy in themselves, they are the cause of happiness in others.”
“My dog, she looks at me sometimes with that look, and I think maybe deep down inside she must know exactly how I feel."
“My mother taught me very early to believe I could achieve any accomplishment I wanted to. The first was to walk without braces.”
When people ask, Do you like children? I always say, I like some children, yes. Some children I don't like.Very sad right !! " I have no idea there were people I could approach for help.If I had known,then I would not be in this condition."
When you eat those satays spare some thought for this poor man Mr.Tan Boon Lam(above) 76, who had been surviving on oatmeal porridge supplied by a friend . POVERTY DO EXIST IN MODERN SINGAPORE .KNN!!! AND THE GOVERNMENT IS PUSHING AHEAD TO INCREASE THEIR SALARY !!! WTF
Feeding people needs to be done, but they need the food first. God only knows where they're going to find food, shelter etc. now in our heartland .









No comments:
Post a Comment