invested $23.00
Teo Bay Peow day Try my ass luck 4848 ( in chinese means bullshit) & 1911 .Bay Peo Soh so kind sent mass sms to everyone . Hope my turn she added . Thanks and hope so ! If strike I shall reward Kel some "TONGKAT ALI" to revitalize Bay Peow Soh ((To restore vitality to; to bring back to life.)) She need it man !
Quote
My dad told me that no one could ever make it as a writer, that my chances were equivalent to winning the lottery - which was good for me, because I like to have something to prove.
I saw this 3 wheeler yesterday 20/3/07 on my way to Sim Lim Square . Some kind of unusual transportation in Modern Singapore . No money to buy car ?? Guess buy this ~~~ rather cool !!!!
Unusual HDB signage !
Maybe should add some neon lightaround the sign then would be like Paris-
city of lights !!
I'm probably the stupid fish. Sometimes I feel lucky to be one. I get lost in my right brain, especially in creative things.
This CB fish head cost me $ 9.00 hardly any meat .In Melbourne probably cost 50 cts to 1 dollars . Angmoh throw away the head we Chinese grab it . Stewpig angmoh !Anyway just too expensive . Rather go Muthu curry .At the most $25 bucks cooked and served hot .
In this rat-race everybody's guilty till proved innocent!

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Don't be silly to re-new your Anti-Virus online !!
Much Cheaper for you to grab a new copy of Norton Anti-Virus .
This cost Sin $ 47.25 @ Sim Lim Square !
Just go to Control Panel Add and remove "Norton Anti-Virus"
Restart and install the new Norton Anti-Virus 2007 .


`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Don't be silly to re-new your Anti-Virus online !!
Much Cheaper for you to grab a new copy of Norton Anti-Virus .
This cost Sin $ 47.25 @ Sim Lim Square !
Just go to Control Panel Add and remove "Norton Anti-Virus"
Restart and install the new Norton Anti-Virus 2007 .





No comments:
Post a Comment