Tuesday, March 13, 2007

STOLEN lPICTURES !

He's not stupid ... he's not a retarded man ... he just doesn't give a shit about you, or anything,

A picture is worth a thousand words.

The pictures are created by the bloggers , with a little help from the broadcaster. The pictures are perfect. If you're showing pictures, different things in that picture can distract from the spoken word.


“Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.”



Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with outer space, and the mother with closet space. ~Evan Esar

Men are born ignorant, not stupid. They are made stupid by education.

Car sickness is the feeling you get when the monthly car payment is due

I think togetherness is a very important ingredient to family life.


“You are the center of your universe, and you can make anything happen.”


What greater thing is there for two human souls that to feel that they are joined... to strengthen each other... to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories.
~ George Eliot

I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive. ~Gilda Radner

If dogs could talk, perhaps we would find it as hard to get along with them as we do with people. ~Karel Čapek

Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.

The best part of beauty is that which no picture can express.

Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.

Don't hold to anger, hurt or pain. They steal your energy and keep you from love.


“Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.”



Contentment is natural wealth, luxury is artificial poverty

In youth we learn; in age we understand.

Age puzzles me. I thought it was a quiet time. My seventies were interesting and fairly serene, but my eighties are passionate. I grow more intense as I age.

It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.

When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses. ~Joyce Brothers

A picture is worth a thousand words.


So all of these pictures, when I see them now, I see another level that I didn't notice when I stole them. That makes them very appealing to me. Haha

THANK YOU AMANDA , JILLIAN AND MARISSA
SORRY FOR STEALING YOUR PICTURES !!!

YES AM A PICTURE SNATCHER !!
QUOTE
" mum dislike me to blog "

No comments: