Monday, March 26, 2007

Melbourne Monday 26 March 2007

Arrived in Land of no worries on Saturday evening 24 March 2007 .Learning to speak out, to speak up. Speaking only to speak. Learning to listen. Listening to listen. Still enjoying these freedoms , abetted definitely by the revolution of the Internet.

Adjusted my clock on Sunday 25 March 2007 to reflect the new time .We are now 2 hours Ahead of Singapore time instead of the three hours.

On Sunday 25th March 2007 at 03:00:00 Australian Eastern Daylight Saving Time (AEDST) will officially end here . At this time the clocks will be put back by one hour and time will subsequently become Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) and for Western Australia, Western Standard Time.

OK , I know I must be self-reliant while in Melbourne and not ask for help all the time. I must not whine and complain..

Visited this notorious suburb which is populated mostly by Vietnamese on Sunday 25 March 2007. Today’s the day. The suburb’s shopping complex was rather crowded with Ah bengs from Vietnam, sales persons shouting out loud to attract customers, funny creatures and foods, instant noodles, cheap vegetables, etc. We spotted 2 uncles selling fake branded stuff .I think was GUCCI or some fuck branded spectacles. Uncle Lim was an opportunist was busy buying eggs ,vegetables and meat .
Brand Smart is for bargain hunters. Went there on 25/03/07

Shall continue to blog from Melbourne at a later stage as I have other important issue to handle .

No comments: