Guess I have to cancel my dammed flight to-day! Arghhhhh! @%#@$.
Rang AAMI home insurance on 13 22 44 @ 9.37am on Sat 31 March 2007 to file claim for damages and losses. Lucky man! insurance premium just paid. Building covered for $323,000 .Contents $102,950.All with zero Access. However my rating one will be affected . i.e. having to pay more upon renewal. "I don't care " All I want is they pay me for the losses and damages. Efficient .. yes locksmith on the way to secure the door . Will upload picture once the bloody door is fixed.
Am still searching for my laptop insured for AU $3,498.00 . and my digital camera was left on the table tennis table . Insured with IT Insurance Services Pty Ltd . AAMI CLAIM REFERENCE # 4554171200 DD 31 MARCH 2007
PICTURE TAKEN ON 31 MARCH 2007
I have to wait till Monday 2 April 2007 for the Insurance surveyor to investigate .
On Saturday 31 March 2007 @ 5.30pm a report on missing items was reported at Doncaster Police Station .The officer handing the case was Trevor .
Called SQ on 131011 to cancel the flight a few minutes ago and waitlisted on 3th and 4th April 2007.

Rang AAMI home insurance on 13 22 44 @ 9.37am on Sat 31 March 2007 to file claim for damages and losses. Lucky man! insurance premium just paid. Building covered for $323,000 .Contents $102,950.All with zero Access. However my rating one will be affected . i.e. having to pay more upon renewal. "I don't care " All I want is they pay me for the losses and damages. Efficient .. yes locksmith on the way to secure the door . Will upload picture once the bloody door is fixed.
Am still searching for my laptop insured for AU $3,498.00 . and my digital camera was left on the table tennis table . Insured with IT Insurance Services Pty Ltd . AAMI CLAIM REFERENCE # 4554171200 DD 31 MARCH 2007
PICTURE TAKEN ON 31 MARCH 2007I have to wait till Monday 2 April 2007 for the Insurance surveyor to investigate .
On Saturday 31 March 2007 @ 5.30pm a report on missing items was reported at Doncaster Police Station .The officer handing the case was Trevor .
A thief believes everybody steals.
The thief must be mad! I was away for 1 ½ months nothing happened. When am about to leave for
SQ WAITLISTED










No comments:
Post a Comment