
Wishing all a Happy 2007 Lunar New Year
Back from Melborune for the Chinese New Year Celebration ! Did 2 weeks of spring cleaning to usher in the year of the Pig ...
On 20 Feb 2007 (2nd day of the Lunar New Year) I think I keena "smoke" by WKL .Went to
Sahara Bar & Restaurant Pte Ltd 58 Boat Quay S(049846) Tel: 6536-6235
Brought a second Hand Hookah cost S-$100 plus one packet of "apple favor" tobacco .
Why I say I keena "Smoke "
I checked this morning a brand new Hookah cost about $60 bucks ! Landed paying 100 bucks for the Hookah alone !
Shisha otherwise known as water pipes or hookahs has had a long history and increasingly popular in the West and in Singapore. You can find such Shisha lounges/cafes in the town areas and Clarke Quay where many expatriates and locals frequent after a long day at work to unwind.
It costs about $14 or $12 bucks per order. It last for about 2 hours.
Not a ciggarete. It doesnt contain tobacco. I asked the owner and he said it contains powder and fruit peel.here are charcoal on top. to enhance the smell and create the thick smoke which is fun.
On 20 Feb 2007 (2nd day of the Lunar New Year) I think I keena "smoke" by WKL .Went to
Sahara Bar & Restaurant Pte Ltd 58 Boat Quay S(049846) Tel: 6536-6235
Brought a second Hand Hookah cost S-$100 plus one packet of "apple favor" tobacco .
Why I say I keena "Smoke "I checked this morning a brand new Hookah cost about $60 bucks ! Landed paying 100 bucks for the Hookah alone !
Shisha otherwise known as water pipes or hookahs has had a long history and increasingly popular in the West and in Singapore. You can find such Shisha lounges/cafes in the town areas and Clarke Quay where many expatriates and locals frequent after a long day at work to unwind.
It costs about $14 or $12 bucks per order. It last for about 2 hours.
Not a ciggarete. It doesnt contain tobacco. I asked the owner and he said it contains powder and fruit peel.here are charcoal on top. to enhance the smell and create the thick smoke which is fun.




No comments:
Post a Comment