Hi Bloggers ..
Wednesday night was a tad bit depressing... 4D Keena makan .:(
To-day,Thursday Jan 11 2007 was productive in the sense that I did a lot of recuperating.
To-day is the 3rd days GT/DT in
Are you blogging as a business? If you are, then you should worry. If not, then why should you worry? Are your blogging for fun? If you are, good, coz the fun part comes from the writing.
A blog is not a newspaper. A blogger blogs for blogging’s sake. Blog whoring is only part of the fun, but it is never the main show.
The blog plots the blogger’s personal journey through time. It records the personal growth, the levels of maturity the blogger goes through, and the myriad ways by which the blogger has learned to express the thoughts. The number of daily hits have no bearing on this. So, if you are a blogger with zero visitors, should I worry? No worries Mate ! No, you need not worry as long as you don’t lose your most important reader.....you yourself. LOL
To all young bloggers .Take note of this ...........
FINALLY ........ABOUT ME ,YEAH
I spend most of my time at work facing a computer. I read the news online, I email, do research, earn money, do my banking, book my flights. etc.. All using a fxxckng computer. And with my career firmly in the IT line, I doubt things aren't gonna change for the better anytime soon. The sad fact is that I spent so much time on the computer that I don't know even how to lead a normal life without it anymore. It's bloody ridiculous.




No comments:
Post a Comment